Dargaud & Jaeglé certifications guarantee the following:
- The oak used is of French origin.
- All wood lots are traceable.
- The staves are traditionally split.
- The staves are naturally air-dried.
- All our coopers are highly qualified craftsmen.
- Barrel volume and dimension standards are respected.
- The internal and external surfaces meet quality standards.
- Production procedures are put into place to guarantee the barrels’ overall quality and coopering tradition.
The wood suppliers are certified PEFC, which guarantees sourcing from sustainable forests and traceability of the oak.
Being sensitive to environmental issues, Dargaud & Jaegle has established its carbon footprint in order to find ways to help lower its ecological impact.